Friday, September 4, 2020

Happy Friday!!

Patience - NYC Preschool | Upper West Side Preschool | New York City

As we continue to learn and grow with Distance Learning, I appreciate your patience.  I know it can but tough at times--technology, schedules, curriculum--sometimes it's more than we can handle.  Just as your child is getting used to 4th grade [and me], I am also still getting to know your child and figuring out the best way to get work out to them.  It's definitely a work in progress...  

I am trying to be available online to your child throughout the day [during "Independent" time] so that hopefully they are not constantly running to you, but starting to take some initiative in their own learning and seeking out help when they need it -- from me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment