Monday, August 14, 2017

Let Our 4th Grade Adventure Begin!!

Welcome to 4th grade ~ Room 504!!
I am looking forward to an exciting year together. Please subscribe to this BLOG to get updates as I post them [link/box on the right if you are on a computer]. 
     ~Check out our website Mrs. Broschard's Website

     ~Parents please fill out this parent questionnaire so I can get to know your child better.

          
     ~Here is a copy of the general 4th Grade Supply List


Please do not buy binders or notebooks as we have no storage for binders and I have already purchased some of the notebooks your child will need. In addition your child will need 2 plastic folders--with prongs. We'd love some of the brightly colored POST-IT notes from Costco & clear packing tape, too. 
Thanks and I'll see you on Wednesday!!

Image result for woohoo





No comments:

Post a Comment