Friday, September 9, 2016

COLOMA!!!!

Image result for coloma outdoor discovery school

Thank you to everyone that attended the meeting this week.This will be my 8th year attending CODS, and I can't wait to share it with your child.  I have started to collect donations for Coloma.

Click HERE for the CODS website.  It really does have a lot of great information and some FAQ that you may also have.  

I will send out a "letter of intent" for you to return next week.  We are asking that you make a firm decision about your child attending camp by October 7th.   By that day, we should hear a "yes" [or "no"] from you and receive the first $75 payment.  

If you are interested in being considered as a chaperone--a BIG job--please email me and I will send it home with your child.  



No comments:

Post a Comment